The Ten Golden Rules of Lomography:
**All photos are mine. Shot with Holga 135BC and Superia 200 & 400
1. Take your camera everywhere you go.
2. Use it any time – day and night.
And even when it’s raining. Use it.
3. Lomography is not an interference in your life, but a part of it.
Supposed-to-be jump shot. Taken by my five-year-old student.
4. Try the shot from the hip.
Chinese New Year 2011 costume.
5. Approach the objects of your Lomographic desire as close as possible.
Is this too close?
6. Don’t think. (William Firebrace)
7. Be fast
8. You don’t have to know beforehand what you captured on film.
9. Afterwards either.
10. Don’t worry about any rules.